Pro Waver Mini 25mm - Black
Create mini waves in seconds with the Mermade Hair MINI 25mm PROFESSIONAL Waver in sleek black. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, 90s, boho or glam waves in seconds. It's the game-changer for hair – any length or texture. The MINI is the little sister of the 32mm waver, it creates a smaller more defined wave for that on-trend ripple effect.
- Exclusive PRO edition – our exclusive design waves your hair 50% faster than other wavers on the market. Clamp your hair and hold for 3-5 seconds to create a smooth, luxe wave
- Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release
- Advanced ceramic barrels – high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has its own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or "crimped" look
- 25mm barrels – creates a much tighter/smaller wave compared to the 32mm waver
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- Heat resistant soft-touch handle – for easy styling + lush waves
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our black glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
The Mermade Hair Mini 25mm PRO Waver is the best tool for super easy-to-get lush Mermade Waves! There is no need for winding, rolling, twisting or pulling the hair! Simply, clamp and release. It’s the easiest way to transform your hair into lush long waves. It’s perfectly suitable for all hair types and lengths from short bobs to super long hair!
Step 1. PREP
The key to long lasting, lush waves is PREP. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant and contour spray, like our Mermade Mist, which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold. Once you have prepped your locks, you want to make sure your hair is 100% dry.
Step 2. WAVE
We suggest starting at 180°C and section and clip the hair into four or more parts. Starting from the back 1-inch off the scalp, take small sections for a more defined Kardashian wave or larger sections for your beachy undone wave. Comb and clamp hair, hold for 2-5 seconds releasing and following the same method through to the ends repeating throughout the whole head.
Step 3. MADE
Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before beginning your MADE regime. Either use your fingertips, our Mermade Brush or a large wide tooth comb and softly brush out your waves to get the look you want. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
We currently ship to Australia, New Zealand and Asia from this shop with an Australian power plug. Please note, due to Covid-19 there are some delays. Please be patient as we do our very best to get your order out to you!
- Australia - 3-10 Day Shipping - $10, or Express 2 Day Shipping - $30
- New Zealand - 5-10 Day Shipping - $15
- Asia - 5-10 Day Shipping - $15
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships. Shipping takes between 3 and 10 days.