Maxi Round Brush
Create shape, body and bounce with the perfect round brush. At 80mm, the thermal Maxi Round Brush will add extra volume to your blowout while the hybrid bristles will forego the frizz. Natural boar bristles mixed with soft nylon is perfect for damaged, colour-treated, or super fine hair as the combination provides a soft tension that minimises breakage. The vented design will speed up drying time.
- Large design – 80mm diameter is perfect for longer and thicker hair
- Thermal hairbrush – works with hair dryers
- Heat-resistant bristles – up to 180°C/356°F
- Natural boar bristles – redistributes natural oils from scalp to create more shine and is more gentle
- Hybrid bristles – boar bristles combined with soft nylon provides a soft tension that leaves hair smooth and shiny
- Cushioning technology – natural rubber ballpoint tips are soft on scalp
- Vented design – speeds up drying time
- Multi-use – can use with or without heat
- Lightweight – easy to use
Step 1. Hair needs to be towel dried or air dried to about 80% before styling.
Step 2. Get your Round Brush and wrap a small even section around the bristles.
Step 3. Roll the brush from roots to ends and follow with your hair dryer.
Step 4. Work your way from bottom layers up.
Pro tip: Twist the brush to create a soft wave.
Once a month or so, shampoo your brush to remove hair, dirt, oil, and any built-up hair products.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
This website currently ships to Australia, New Zealand and Asia (China, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia) from this shop with an Australian power plug. Please note, due to Covid-19 there are some delays. Please be patient as we do our very best to get your order out to you!
Australia Post Express 2-5 days - $15
Australia Post Standard 3-7 days - $10.0
ASIA (China, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia) - 10 Day Shipping - $15.00
NZ Post Standard Shipping 5-7 days - $30.0
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships. Shipping takes between 3 and 10 days.