19mm Clampless Curling Tong
*PRE-ORDER FOR 1 AUGUST LAUNCH
*PRE-ORDER FOR 1 AUGUST LAUNCH*
The slender ceramic 19mm Clampless Curling Tong will create playful ringlets and spirals. Channel your inner Shirley Temple and create tight locks that last. Curling is easy with the clampless design – all you have to do is wrap and style.
- 19mm barrel – for super tight bouncy curls
- Exclusive design – works with Mermade style wand
- Clampless – manually wrap hair around barrel for easy styling
- Cool tips – for easy handling and styling
- Advanced ceramic – high-grade ionic ceramic protects your hair from unnecessary damage
- Advanced heat technology – heats up super quick
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Straight, Wavy, Curly
Thin, Medium, Thick, Coarse, Frizzy
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Plug the attachment into the base and rest the iron on the heat mat provided.
Step 2. Long hold the power button to turn on or off. Short hold the power button to increase or decrease the heat. The lights will flash as the tool is heating up to the desired heat. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting. The lights will flash until it reaches the desired temperature.
Step 3. Start by dividing hair into sections with our Grip Clips. Spray each section liberally with a heat protectant, like our Mermade Mist. Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold for 2-5 seconds. We recommend wrapping hair away from your head to create a nice frame around the face. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool.
Step 4. Once you have finished curling, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. You can brush out the curls to loosen them up. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray for more hold.
Step 5. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until the light turns off. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away.
Wipe down with a damp cloth whenever there is product build-up. Make sure tool is unplugged and completely cooled.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
This website currently ships to Australia, New Zealand and Asia (China, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia) from this shop with an Australian power plug. Please note, due to Covid-19 there are some delays. Please be patient as we do our very best to get your order out to you!
Australia Post Express 2-5 days - $15
Australia Post Standard 3-7 days - $10.0
ASIA (China, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia) - 10 Day Shipping - $15.00
NZ Post Standard Shipping 5-7 days - $30.0
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships. Shipping takes between 3 and 10 days.